A little about me

Image that represents me
My name is Amir Abusafieh. I am a Junior at Raha International School. Having been at this school for 8 years, I have witnessed a lot of changes to the school. I am Japanese Palestinian American. I speak both Japanese and English; however, my Arabic is definitely less than fluent. As an American, I have a deep love for the game of football—American football. Go Rams! On the weekends I spend time at the gym, studying, reading, or out with friends. Additionally, I enjoy debating (If you want CAS and are interested in debate team contact me)  and am an avid reader. On that note, Dogs>Cats by far. The things I care most about are being happy, my friends and family, success in my career, and health/fitness. To me, these are the most major facets of my life. Which I spend all my time cultivating. The reason I think it is important to study literature is for two main beneficial outcomes. Firstly, being able to develop the skills to articulate our ideas in an efficacious and explanatory manner. Secondly, to convey and perceive the wonderful arts of literature. I read a wide range of different genres from historical fiction to psychology to mystery. Personally, I feel grateful to have the ability to appreciate so many types of literature. It is quite difficult to think of my favorite books. However, if I were to mention some they would be: "1984" by George Orwell, "A Man Called Ove" by Fredrik Blackman, "And Then There Were None" by Agathe Christie, "The Murder Of Roger Ackroyd" by Agathe Christie, "Beneath a Scarlet Sky" by Mark T. Sullivan, "The Psychopath Test" by Jon Ronson and many more! 

Comments

  1. I have known you for very long time, and did not know you read such variety of books

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories and Primary School